Innovating solutions that improve peoples' lives
Because we care
Short length fibres for bio-friendly flushable nonwovens and other applications
EcoFlush can be used to produce the nonwoven wipes that provides the fine balance between strength and dispersion. The fibres enable to make nonwoven wipes strong enough for product performance during use and at the same time be flushed down the toilet without the danger of clogging the sewer system and that are completely biodegradable.
Special application nonwovens or papers can also be made from these fibres, as the fibres help to balance the tear strength, porosity and other characteristics of the product.Watch now
- Good and uniform dispersion in the slurry for wet laying
- Individual fibre strength to hold the short pulp fibres together in nonwovens
- Ability to lose short fibres when flushed, to fulfill flushability norms
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Fibres are available in cut length 8-12mm
- Moist toilet wipes
- Wet wipes
- Specialty papers
Partner with Us
Thank you for sharing your details.
Our team will process your request as soon as possible.