Innovating solutions that improve peoples' lives
Because we care
Biodegradable & compostable fibres for sustainable and environment friendly hygiene disposable products
Birla Purocel EcoDry is a viscose fibre with incorporated durable Purocel EcoDry based on covalently bound water repellent hydrocarbon chains to the fibres. It helps in creating nonwovens that keeps the user skin dry at the same time allowing fluids to get transferred to the absorbent core. Fibre remains biodegradable and compostable like regular viscose. The Purocel EcoDry fibre is made by use of non-fluorinated and non silicon based chemicals which gives the contact angle with water of approximately 100°. This allows to make safer and environment friendly hygiene products with the requisite performance characteristics.
- Purocel EcoDry is retained in the product even after spunlacing
- Fibre feel is soft and similar to regular viscose
- This fibre can be used in 100% or in blends with other fibres
- Can be processed using spunlace and wetlaid technologies
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Ultra comfortable feel to the user's skin
- Feminine hygiene
- Baby Diapers
- Adult Incontinence Products
- Absorbent pads
Partner with Us
Thank you for sharing your details.
Our team will process your request as soon as possible.